Agenda Speakers Sponsor
SBEN's Regional Benefits Forum - Greenville
SBEN will host our Regional Benefits Forum on March 29, at the Embassy Suites by Hilton in Downtown Greenville, South Carolina. This event is created specifically for the Benefits Professional, and the sessions are designed for you to gain real-world understanding of what will impact you and focus on the topic “Navigating Today’s Benefits Challenges.” Further you'll learn implementable take-aways from experts who have, "been there done that."
Topic: Navigating Today’s Benefits Challenges
- The Latest Legislative, Regulatory and Compliance Issues in Employee Benefits
- Integrated Strategies for Benefits and Risk Management
- The Evolution of Workplace Benefits to Align with Employee Needs and Expectations
- Fiduciary Best Practices and Recent Litigation for Retirement Plans
- Thinking Long Term: Benefits Strategies for 2020 and Beyond
Approved for 5 hours of HRCI Credits!
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Thank You to our Premier Sponsors
Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Downtown Riverplace
250 Riverplace, Greenville, SC 29601